ONE SHEET WONDER On-Line Class 

We're into our fourth week of on lien classes and it's so nice to see familiar faces, have a catch up and for everyone to show each other what they have been working on. 

This week I am going to demonstrate one sheet wonder cards.. This is where you use different templates to cut a sheet of 6 x 6 inch paper into smaller sections and make lots of cards using them. Stampin Up's designer series paper is always so beautiful that a little bit does go a long way. 

I have a some ladies joining us who are using their own stash so this list and photo helps them see what supplies to have prepared. 

I have made cards using template one. I cut the DSP first and then usually cut a mat of plain cardstock that is 1/4 of an inch larger on each side. 

Here is the template for the set of 4 cards - apologies for the pink ink - I forgot to move my templates before adding ink to my embossed cardstock. Whoops but it's past midnight so I need to go to bed.



and here are the cards made using this template. 







Here is template 2 - and this is what I will demonstrate during the class, and I've just updated with the photos of the finished articles.  We're using the Painted Poppies Suite again as these papers are just so lovely and make very effective centre pieces on your cards. 







Material needed for class
basic tool kit - trimmer. scorer, glue, scissors, dimensionals. 

2 pieces of 6 x 6 inch designer series paper, matching cardstock, punch or die cut shapes for sentiments. stamps for sentiments and ribbons/gems/doilies for embellishments.

 Happy Crafting everyone.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Bears !

Angry Brids card in a box

Online Class - Making Vellum Cards