Mini Pizza Box filled with 3in cards - Online Class 

In this week's class we are using a Stampin' Up! pizza box and making 5 mini cards to go inside. I've made these before in class and they are very popular. THe Pizza box is ready assembled and is great for food gifts as it is totally food safe. 

I will also be showing how to make your own box from a sheet of card. 

Here's a brief photo tutorial 

To make a box from scratch 
1) Cut your paper to 10 inches by 5.5 inches. 
On the short side score at 1 in and 4.5 inches
On the long side score at 1inch, 4.5 inches, 5.5 inches, 9 inches. 


2) Snip the  edges as shown, I make a little indent so that the box folds more easily.  Always make sure you are taking this indent from the edge that will fold into the box. 






3) fold the edges in and glue where I have marked with a G then assemble box. 

4- Cut paper to decorate box. Cardstock mat for top of box  is 3 1/4 in x 3 1/4 in and for the sides 3 pieces cut at 3 1/4 inch x 3/4 inch. 
Patterned paper is 3 in x 3 in for the top and 3 pieces of 3in x 1/2 in for the sides. 

I used some ready bought cards which actually measure 3 inches square so I made mats and layers as below for them.  Then I will decorate with punches or die cut shapes and greetings. 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Bears !

Angry Brids card in a box

Online Class - Making Vellum Cards