Happy Hour Gift Tags
 
 
 
 
 
 
This evening my husband announces "oh I need a secret Santa present for tomorrow " and " have you any spare cards for my team" plus " I thought I'd give me team wine - but I don't like bottle bags - can you make anything?
So we picked up the secret santa and wine while doing the weekly shop and I have just made these wine bottle tags pretty quickly. They were very easy and you get 3 of the bases from 1 sheet of A4 card. I've used my happy hour stamp set, Be of Good Cheer paper and punches, framelits.
So perhaps after all my endeavours I deserve a glass of something sparkly myself.
(I got the broad idea from a post on pinterest from a US demo called Susan Horn.)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Bears !

Angry Brids card in a box

Flower Pot Cards