More Balloons - this time stamped in real red, pacific point, pumpkin pie and so saffron with pacific point DSP, so saffron taffeta ribbon and a trim of pumpkin pie dotted scallop ribbon border. 

Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with something different/

I have a workshop tomorrow evening and am still deciding on the make and take - I'm thinking jubilee colours with the pennant parade stamp set and matching punch.  The big top papers might go well with this - sort of a cross with the 4th July and
our royalty.

I was planning what we will do over the jubilee bank holiday weekend and got quite excited about going to see the flotilla! A canal barge left Stoke on Trent earlier in the week on its very long journey down for the parade. 
I'm sad to say I have pretty strong memories of the silver jubilee and our street party - lots of jelly and silly games.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Bears !

Angry Brids card in a box

Flower Pot Cards