Happy Easter
We've been away over Easter with my husband's extended family - 20 people made up of Danes, Greeks, Swiss and a Norwegian - so it's been a very busy time with me in charge of catering. 
I asked everyone to bring a cake to help with the catering ... but they all brought 2! so we now have a huge pile still to eat.
The Swiss contingent brought the most fantastic Spunglii handmade egg/chocolates so with that and all the mini lindt eggs I bought I think we may all need a diet by the end of the week.

I had my craft stuff with me and did a demo/workshop for the Danish ladies - they were so excited as it was the first time any of them had ever made a card - and the youngest is touching 70. It was quite a challenge as I have no Danish and their Engish is a little limited - especially with words like glue, emboss, tap the stamp to the ink etc. 

Today's card  is a very simple one using pretty in pink, rich razzleberry, newsprint DSP and cottage gaden stamps.  I tend to go trhough phases(? obsessions)  of using a particular thing and at the moment it's the scallop die for my big shot.

I have been busy with some of my pre prder items from the summer mini catalogue and once I get photos taken I will start to upload them so you can have a sneak peak at what will be available soon.

Happy Stamping

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Bears !

Angry Brids card in a box

Flower Pot Cards