Today's card was made for the 50th wedding anniversary of my husband's aunt and uncle. I hope they had a wonderful day and that there are many more happy years to come.

I got the idea from a similar card on stampin connection and have used the "i heart heart" stamp set, baroque border wheel and lots of cherry cobbler and gold embossing powder.  I am a bit short on sentiments and numbers so had to rumage through a lot of very old and unused peel offs to find the figures to use here for the 50.

Somehow I have managed to "misplace" the scallop border punch that I was using - now I wouldn't say that I am untidy but...... anyway I have cleared my table and it isn't there - now I need to start on the shelves !
I also need a bit of a frantic craft room clear up as a friend is coming to craft on Thursday and it really is beyond the pale at the moment.

We had originally planned to go to the craft show at the NEC but have decided to save our pennies and have a relaxing morning making things.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Bears !

Angry Brids card in a box

Flower Pot Cards