Bakers Twine OR Gardeners String ??

Well one of the latest trends in card making is bakers twine - but i haven't got any of that. So imagine my delight when in the garden centre to see a packet of 7 rolls of string that were almost perfect matches to some of the stamping up colours. So on today's cards I am showcasing my string , the newsprint DSP and simply soft. It all fits in perfectly with my activites over the last few days as I have been beavering away at the allotment to make the most of the fantastic weather. Later in the year I will be able to use the rest of the string to tie up all my beans - and hopefully have the prettiest allotment there.    

Hope you like the cards
colour combos are so saffron/pumpkin pie  and concord crush/wisteria wonder

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Bears !

Angry Brids card in a box

Flower Pot Cards