Scrappy Strips Technique for on line Wednesday 1st April.

I will be demonstrating this card during my on line class so this blog post is simply a reminder and also has measurements.

This is a technique I have seen demonstrated by Bruno Bertucci a Stampin Up demonstrator in Australia.

I have used his idea and tweaked the sizes slightly for my class.

Here are the 3 cards we will be making.



My picture tutorial has the sizes for the smaller cards 


The material used are 
2inch punch, starburst punch , melon mambo, gorgeous grape and bermuse bay cardstock plus the sale a bration papers. 


Cut your cardstock as above. 

Trim your papers into asymetrical strips 

Lay your "scrappy pieces" out on the 13.9c, x 9.5 cm piece of card  starting with a straight edge. Once you are happy with the arrangement glue them down one at a time. 

Once the glue has dried , turn your layer over and trim off the excess. 

Finally layer up your card, add ribbon and a greeting. 

Happy Crafting everyone. 
Stay safe 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Bears !

Angry Brids card in a box

Online Class - Making Vellum Cards