2016- 2017 NEW CATALOGUE
Baby Bear
 
Here are 2 VERY simple cards using a new stamp set from the 2016-2017 catalogue. I was very lucky and won this in " Prize Patrol". It's a 3 step stamp so I stamped the 3 different bear images in increasingly dark colours. I'm hoping to have more of a play tomorrow and make some more complex cards.
I'm not a great one for puns on cards and can just about live with this one - I'm still undecided on the greeting that's meant for weddings. Pop back in a couple of days to see what it says.
 

 
This is stamped in Crumb Cake, Tip Top Taupe and Early Espresso for the bear and Watermelon Wonder for the bow and greeting. 
It's taken a few attempts to get the hand of lining the 3 images up but I think I'm nearly there and am looking forward to doing some stamping in daylight tomorrow.
 
 
This one is done in Soft Sky, Pool Party and Bermuda Bay for the bear with Island Indigo for the bow and greeting. The wonky greeting told me it's time for bed !
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Bears !

Flower Pot Cards

Angry Brids card in a box