NEW YEAR - New Blogger !!!

Well we all make promises that we hope to keep. So let's see how I manage this year.

I've had a fairly busy Christmas with lots of visitors. The downside is that my craft room is the guest room so I had to tidy away and really been unable to craft from Christmas Eve till my last visitor leaves tomorrow ! I am desperately in need of some crafting therapy -  not to mention planning time as I have the first class of the New Year on Monday afternoon.

Here are photos of some of my Christmas makes that have been adorning all my walls for the festive season. Making Frames is my home décor is my favourite type of crafting so I have lots of lovely spring designs planned in my head. 

Wishing you all the very best for 2016- may it bring you health and happiness.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Bears !

Angry Brids card in a box

Flower Pot Cards