STAMPIN UP WINE BOTTLE TAGS

I'm not really much of a drinker. It would mean I certainly couldn't stick anything on straight! In fact it is something of a family joke that 1 glass of wine and I am as giddy as a hipper, so my daughter looked horrified when she saw me carrying 3 bottles of wine up to my craft room. She didn't say anything  till I said " don't worry they're only props for a photo shoot and then she just look relieved.

Any way - this is what I used my props for - a wide selection of wine bottle gift tags. There are great and easy to make, use up lots of scrap paper and best of all they are not something you will find in a shop so have the advantage of really adding a personal touch to your gifts.

Let me know if you would like the measurements - and I am even wondering if these should be a topic for my first ever tutorial.

As always you can buy any of the products used here or other Stampin Up goods via my shop




 http://www2.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?email=dawnssunrisestamping%40hotmail.co.uk&phone=01782+626693








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Bears !

Angry Brids card in a box

Flower Pot Cards