Advent Calendar using Stampin Up Tiny Treat Boxes and 25 days stamp set.

Well what can I say ?- sorry seems to be a good choice. I just can't believe that I haven't blogged since May.

I have however been busy making things and enjoying the summer months. The allotment has done well and I've spent many hours picking fruit for my husband to eat it ALL in a few minutes.

I've decided to get ready early for Christmas so here's my first make for the year - an advent calendar.
It uses the tiny treat boxes and 25 days photopolymer stamp set from the Autumn/Winter catalogue. These boxes are fantastic value for money at £6.25 for 25 sturdy kraft boxes that measure about 5cm.

I've almost finished my second advent calendar which has been made using some now retired stock of the mini milk carton die and an old alphabet/number die.

Come back soon to see a picture.

If you want to buy any of these items or just browse the catalogues here's a link to my store.


http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/dawnhoward/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Bears !

Angry Brids card in a box

Flower Pot Cards