Valentines/Love Class



Look at this lovely box frame and card made using Stampin' UP! products. I'm running a class to make these on 31st January in Newcastle Under Lyme from 7.30 pm to 9.30 pm and the cost is £15/ This includes the box frame and materials to complete the frame , make a card and a tag.  I'll have lots of Stampin'  UP! inks and stamps on hand so you can personalize your creation. What better for a Valentine's or other gift than one you have made with love yourself.

I may be able to run this class on different days if you interested but the day/time is not convenient.

Here are some close up photos plus a different box frame design that is also available to make.


I've used the stamp set georgeous grunge for the card and matching frame background. This is one of my favourite sets at the moment as it allows you to add interest to your background without taking away from the focus of the frame. 
If you want to keep in touch with me my facebook page is 

https://www.facebook.com/StampinUpDemonstratorUK?ref=hl

and my Stampin' UP! Page and Shop is 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/dawnhoward/

Happy Crafting everyone



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Bears !

Angry Brids card in a box

Flower Pot Cards