More Tea for Two ..and some cakes as well
 
Last Friday I was priviledged to host my Tea for Two class and around the table we had a set of very talented and crafty women. The class included Stampin' UPs designer series paper, Tea for Two and a selection of cardstock and ribbon and instructions for making several cards and a Tea Caddy. However everyone always likes to put their own twist on things and here is a picture of a georgeous pen pot created by the lovely Tracyann. It's for her daughters room and I hope it takes pride of place. It really shows how versatile the tea for two designer paper is as the look is completely different to my prototype.
 


We also had yummy cupcakes made by Rebecca from Dolly Train cakes .... well when I say we, I really mean everyone else - I'm on a diet and showed remarkable resilence in saying No. I hope the scales reward me.
 Here's a couple of pictures to whet your appetities.

 
Happy crafting everyone!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Bears !

Angry Brids card in a box

Flower Pot Cards