My Little Valentine Promotion





From now until the 21st January Stampin Up has a limited edition stamp set available. It's called "My Little Valentine" and costos £9.95. If you purchase the set, which is only available in clear mount, you get a pack of Simply Sent sealed with Love abolutely FREE.
This is a fantastic offer and I will be posting details tomorrow of a class I will be running using both My Little Valentine and Sealed with Love.

Today I have 3 samples of cards made using mainly  My Little Valentine and fashionable heart embosslits(available at £9.95) with a colour theme of raspberry ripple, primrose petals, pretty in ponk and whisper white. The cards shown below will feature in a drop in craft session starting soon at my local cafe. Watch out for more details. Hope you Like the cards.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

More Bears !

Angry Brids card in a box

Flower Pot Cards