Many apologies for my lack of posts.

So in the last couple of weeks we have had a serious family illness but the news is getting better everyday now so that a huge relief.

On the Stampin Up front I attended my first ever regional training session. It was great fun, I learnt loads, met some great people and got some fantastic ideas. If only I had enough time to put them all into practice,

The card above was going to be my swap for the event. However the evening before I realised I had been too ambitious and in the end did a pared down version on white. Still really pretty though - this is one of my favourite sets at the moment( apothecary art) and I just love the new framelits dies.
Rich razzleberry is one of my favourite colours too,
Add a comment to let me know your favourites.

Comments

  1. A lovely swap Dawn. I'm really pleased with my white version and this is super also. Great to meet you and best wishes for the coming week! Zx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

More Bears !

Angry Brids card in a box

Flower Pot Cards