I'm a Stampin Up Demonstrator based in Staffordshire but able to sell products within the UK. I run clsses in Newcastle Under Lyme which are easily accessible for crafters living in Stoke on Trent,Crewe and around.
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
GREAT NEWS FOR CUSTOMERS - PAPER PARTY IN JUNE
Buy 3 packs of Designer series paper at £9.95 each and get a fourth free
EMBOSSED BABY BEAR This is clearly my favourite stamp set at the moment and I have been trying out lots of different colour combinations and techniques. Here are the finished cards and underneath I have done a step by step photo guide - which is a first for me. The bear is stamped in smoky slate and dapper denim, sponged in marina mist. Bear is stamped in soft suede and early espresso and sponged with peekaboo peach. Here are my supplies all laid out First I stamped image no 2 of the stamp set on whisper white in pink pirouette. Remember to use your piercing mat or other foam pad underneath any photopolymer stamp sets so you get a good image. Then I stamped image no 3 of the set with melon mambo. It does take a bit of practice to line the stamps up so practice a few times first on scrap paper. I find it best to make sure the bear's bottom and the gap between arms and body are lined up. Then finally use image no 1 and versamark to ...
I'm rather addicted to making these card in a box cards and decided to combine this with one of my other favourites - punch art. I've thrown a new matching stamp and framelit set called Just Sayin and word bubbles into the mix .These are some of the latest fab products from the Spring and Summer Catalogue. Let me know what you think.
We have Lift Off ! I have been missing for a while as I waited for the cards I had made to be posted back to me. So now I have lots of new goodies to share with you. This is one of the new stamp sets from the summer mini that will be available on the 1st May. I'm planning an open house in mid May to showcase all the products and allow customers to play and do some make and takes - details to follow. This card is also using paper from the brights DSP pack and the orange spotty one is from Flirtateous and it's all topped off with a little real red satin ribbon.
Comments
Post a Comment